Vegetarian Society (Singapore), in co-operation with the Hotel Grand Central Sojourn Cafe, is pleased to invite you to an Enzyme-Rich Taiwan Dinner.
Exciting Film Highlight: ‘Plant Strong – Why you don’t need meat for muscles’
Food & Films Programme:
7.00pm-7.30: Guest Arrival, Welcome Drink & Registration
7.30-8.30pm: Dinner & short films
8.30-8.50pm: Chef’s Vegan Menu Sharing & Recipe Demonstration
8.50-9.10pm: The Roles of Enzymes in Health
9.10-9.30pm: Beyond Health – The Impact of Our Food Choices
9.30-9.50pm: Discussion + Q & A.
The Enyzme-Rich Vegan Menu for the evening – direct from the recipes of Joyce Lin Ge Fan (‘Taipei Legendary Woman’, a renowned pioneer of SOD functional enzymes and vegetarian/vegan food in Taiwan) starts with
- a welcome drink with enzyme-rich brown-rice seed sprouts for relaxation (after a long working day);
- a tantalizing and flavorful salad with black/white fungus, shitake mushroom, sprinkled with fresh wolfberries & red dates as an appetizer;
- a delicious warm soy-based pumpkin soup with a nutty accompaniment;
- five-elements high-fiber handmade noodles enriched with vegetables galore mix and golden silken soya bean curd;
- and finished off with a refreshing winter melon konjac dessert.
Date & Time:
13th June, Tuesday, 7pm
Hotel Grand Central Sojourn Café,
22 Cavenagh/Orchard Road, Hotel Grand Central (Level 2),
Singapore 229617 – Click here for a map
(Walking distance from Dhoby Ghaut MRT or Somerset MRT station)
email@example.com or 965813
$28/pax for VSS members
$38/pax for Non-VSS members
$58/pax for VSS membership (one year) + Dinner
(Advance payment is required for the chef’s planning)
Reservation is confirmed upon payment. Limited to 50 pax, so please register early.