Hosted by Raw Chef Yin
Are you curious about the term “raw vegan food”?
What are the health benefits?
Why is the raw food movement gaining traction?
Can raw food taste good?
In this session, you will get a greater understanding of the world of raw food with one of Malaysia’s up-and-coming raw vegan chefs, Raw Chef Yin. Trained at the world’s leading raw & plant-based culinary school, Matthew Kenney Culinary Academy, she has conducted raw food workshops, demos and private consultations across Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand and Malaysia; been featured in publications such as Malay Mail, Zafigo, Tiffin.my, Calibre, Fireflyz and has appeared on national radio shows including BFM: The Business Radio Station and Matic.FM. She also has a regular column called ‘Raw with Chef Yin’ at PurelyB – one of Asia’s premier health and wellness portals – where she writes about her adventures and misadventures as a raw food chef.
Real Food South Beach is excited to have Raw Chef Yin join us on 5 February where you will learn and experience the following:
– What is raw & living food
– Benefits of eating raw vegan food
– Easy, yummy recipes you can make at home
– Creative ways of making raw vegan food dishes beyond salads
– How to use raw food tools such as a spiralizer or a dehydrator
– Make your very own appetising dessert under the guidance of Raw Chef Yin
– Ask any questions you have regarding raw vegan food
– Enjoy a sampling session of raw food goodies
A full set of step-by-step handouts will be provided so that you can go back and easily make the delicious raw food at home too.
Register NOW to enjoy your early bird freebies!