Hosted by The Singapore Vegetarian Meetup Group
Email george at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back in Singapore, the Supper Club presents its third raw vegan cooking workshop and dinner party here.
As ever, come and learn how to prepare no-cook/plant-based dishes, taste new flavours and make fun connections.
The New Year three-course tasting menu draws inspiration from Japanese/Singaporean/Vietnamese cuisines:
– Starter: colourful veggie maki with cauliflower rice and nori sheets [photo at https://www.facebook.com/events/486667061721092]
– Main: spicy mango/coconut laksa with ginger, turmeric and coriander, and cucumber noodles and
– Pudding: creamy avocado milkshake with banana and date
Sup clubbers can expect to:
– gather in a condo function room;
– prepare the meal to their taste before feasting together; and
– leave with a full tummy, new knowledge – and perhaps new friends – as well as recipe cards
Number of places available: 20
Sign-ups: until 5 February 2017 by e-mail (email@example.com)
Length: 3 hours
Venue: Metropolitan Condo just a few minutes walk from Red Hill MRT
Price: SGD 45. Transfer payment details upon signing up.