A Trip to Animal Paradise!
Next Trip: Stay Tuned for Next Date
Want to pet a rescued race horse as it munches on grass you feed it? Or give Tutu the pig a shower? How about meeting some goats and cows? Or snuggling with bunnies and chickens? Join us for a day of reconnecting with animals and discovering their amazing personalities and stories. Just see some pics from our previous trips above or this video below!
This is the itinerary breakdown:
- 10:15 - Report at Boon Lay MRT
- 10:30 - Van leaves
- 11:30 - Cross Malaysia customs
- 12:15 - Lunch at Ci Yi Vegetarian Restaurant
- 13:15 - Travel
- 13:30 - Tour at Animal Paradise
- 16:00 - Travel
- 18:00 - Reach Boon Lay MRT
Price includes lunch and transportation. All ages are welcome! We do not provide travel insurance, it is suggested you have your own.
What to bring?
- Reusable water bottle
- Light clothing you don't mind getting dirty
- Passport / ID Card / Employment Pass / Visa (whatever you need for the border crossing)
- Optional: Donation to Animal Paradise to support the animals
- Optional: Hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, umbrella, snacks