Our biggest meeting yet! Do you want to help animals by inspiring people to make more compassionate, healthy and sustainable choices through veganism? If so join us at http://AnimalAllies.sg/Action and click “Volunteer”! Look at all we’ve been up to in the last month!
– Weekly updates of all the veg events in SG on our calendar
– Had a party at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa
– Made a vegan burger guide (http://AnimalAllies.sg/Eating-Out)!
– Contacted Subway Singapore and Mr Bean Singapore!
– School Starter Kit launched (http://AnimalAllies.sg/Start-a-Vegan-Club/)!
– Vegan bacon and yogurt on our website (http://AnimalAllies.sg/Where-Can-I-Find/)!
– Calling Conservationists: Team Up for Tigers! event
– Outreach at Action for Singapore Dogs (ASD)!
– Participated in Singapore Sustainable Solutions Network!
– Outreach at Singapore Really Really Free Market (SRRFM)!
– Participated in #AnimalsAreNotFreight day! And Ying Ying for designing the graphic!
– Created a Slaughterhouse webpage (http://AnimalAllies.sg/Singapore-Slaughterhouses/)!
– Outreach at Green and Healthy Festival 2016!
– Green and Healthy Festival planning
– Working on a position paper
– Made presentations on environmental, moral, and health reasons for veganism
– Attended a vegan conference in Indonesia
– Luke Tan presented at the PlantPure Summit 2016!
Our next meeting is October 16, 2016 at 11:00am at Well Dressed Salad Bar & Cafe. Join at http://AnimalAllies.sg/Action and click “Volunteer!”
Facebook Event Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/182787078814129/