Do you want to help animals by inspiring people to make more compassionate, healthy and sustainable choices through veganism? If so find a good reason to prioritise our next Animal Allies meeting on Sunday May 15 at 10:30 am. You can be part of the team that has done this inspiring work!
- Our social media is now almost all transitioned to our brand name and we’re publishing our own weekly event graphic!
- The baking crew is testing recipes out!
- Our website launched and is releasing resources!
- We have a logo!
- A member was featured in the Straits Times article on meat and the environment!
- Members did outreach at Earth Hour
- Members gave a presentation to NTU students
- We now have a calendar for all upcoming vegan events: http://animalallies.sg/calendar
- A member is designing a food spectrum graphic for outreach.
- A member is in early stages of planning a business guide for SG.
- A member is creating test designs for our new outreach booklet!
- there’s so much more, but this post is getting too long!
Incredible progress thanks to dedicated volunteers! Let’s keep the momentum going! If you know of anyone else wanting to join that is committed, please send me their details! A quick reminder on the types of volunteers:
- Animal Lover – for those who cannot commit to regular meetings with committees; Animal Lovers provide skills, volunteer time or funds for one-time projects when requested by Animal Allies.
- Animal Allies – work in committees – formed at our monthly meetings – to organise & execute projects. Animal Allies are key to creating change in Singapore because they make things happen. As such, Animal Allies must be self-motivated, dependable, and able to attend one meeting a month on a Sunday from 10:30 am onward (it’s in a restaurant with great vegan food!)
If you are interested in making a difference, contact email@example.com with the details of what you type of volunteer you can be!