Eat Like You Care: An Examination of the Morality of Eating Animals” by Gary L. Francione & Anna Charlton
Come join us at our monthly vegan book group evening! We welcome everyone. You don’t have to be vegan to attend. If you’re interested in the book but haven’t read it yet–don’t worry, just come! There will be lots to talk about.
This is a great opportunity to meet people who share an interest in veganism and form a supportive friend group over some yummy vegan food. We hope to have thought-provoking conversations and share our personal experience of being vegan in Singapore, at the same time supporting a vegan / vegan-friendly restaurant.
“Eat Like You Care: An Examination of the Morality of Eating Animals” by Gary L. Francione & Anna Charlton
Book table of contents: http://www.eatlikeyoucarebook.com/table-of-contents.html
Borrow the book from NLB libraries: Call number [179 . 3 FRA] (5 copies available) http://catalogue.nlb.gov.sg/cgi-bin/spydus.exe/FULL/EXPNOS/BIBENQ/6067141/149187574,1 ;
Purchase paperback: https://www.createspace.com/4423398
Purchase Kindle edition (may not be available in Singapore): http://www.amazon.com/Eat-Like-You-Care-ebook/dp/B00DLTN43C
Guidance on RSVP
• Kindly reserve your spot on the Meetup page https://www.meetup.com/
• I’d appreciate if you’d RSVP “Yes” with care. If you can’t attend after RSVP-ing “Yes” please take a moment to update it to “No”. I’m contactable via Meetup messaging or email me at readaloudsg AT gmail DOT com if you’ve any questions.
• Meetups will be held in restaurants, so RSVP will be closed one day before to confirm final headcount with the restaurant. I don’t want to overbook the restaurant as this is really disrespectful. Please don’t be a no show, yeah? 🙂
• This book club isn’t affiliated with any author, publisher or other business. I’m not compensated in any form for the selection of books and venue for the Meetups.
• Links to purchase books are included if you’re so inclined–these aren’t affiliate links; I don’t profit from this.